fbpx
Menu Close

Siby Varghese: The Stable Forex Trader

“Fall seven times, stand up eight” is precisely how Siby’s life has been. He has confronted adversities and defeats numerable times but never let it get the better half of him. For those who think that with his first trade in a forex market, he turned into an overnight successful man. But that’s not how exactly things happened in Siby’s life. Even after he was introduced to Forex trading, he didn’t have a taste of success at the initial stage and had to wait for his bit of cake a little longer.

Siby opened his first Forex trading account in 2012 with a sum of $100 (that too borrowed from his Girl Friend). With beginners luck, he made some profits but ultimately blasted his account. By then he had realised that to trade in such a volatile market, he needed a bigger sum to withstand the uncertainties. With a lot of efforts he finally was able to convince his father to let him use his credit card and again opened an account with $2000 but like mentioned before, things were never meant to be so easy and swift for him. He ended up losing the entire amount and this, in turn, ended his father’s credit rating as they were unable to repay the bank.

“Fall seven times, stand up eight” is precisely how Siby’s life has been. He has confronted adversities and defeats numerable times but never let it get the better half of him. For those who think that with his first trade in a forex market, he turned into an overnight successful man. But that’s not how exactly things happened in Siby’s life. Even after he was introduced to Forex trading, he didn’t have a taste of success at the initial stage and had to wait for his bit of cake a little longer.

Siby opened his first Forex trading account in 2012 with a sum of $100 (that too borrowed from his Girl Friend). With beginners luck, he made some profits but ultimately blasted his account. By then he had realised that to trade in such a volatile market, he needed a bigger sum to withstand the uncertainties. With a lot of efforts he finally was able to convince his father to let him use his credit card and again opened an account with $2000 but like mentioned before, things were never meant to be so easy and swift for him. He ended up losing the entire amount and this, in turn, ended his father’s credit rating as they were unable to repay the bank.

Siby-2

The failure of not being able to succeed in the forex market had left him totally devastated and heartbroken. Thus he was left with no choice but to find a job. When God closes one door he opens another one. And something similar happened, while he was searching for a job in Newspaper Classified, he came across a catchy advertisement- “Dare to become rich by promoting the world-class video technology”. He was very convinced with their plan and wanted to join them. But there was a joining fee of $250. And for the last time with all courage, he borrowed Kriti’s lifesaving and joined the MLM Company. This was the Turning Point of his life. In no time he had tremendous self-growth as he was being mentored by one of India’s top earner (who had a weekly income level of $12000). Within just 3 months he had already achieved two level of recognition in the company which is $400 weekly income and $800 weekly income.

With this colossal self-growth, he started travelling around the country giving lectures and organizing seminars. He was an industrious man by then. Filled with zeal to do better and better each day. He even learned to follow safety in numbers and highly believed in the law of averages. Siby was just 20 years old when he earned his First $20k from MLM industry. Within a span of 3 years, he had a total business turnover of $10 Million in the MLM industry and made an income of $120 thousand for himself. Out of this, he spent 90% on his lifestyle while used the remaining 10% as a part-time forex trader.

#SIBYVARGHESE

Now yet again the question arises in everyone’s mind that how did Siby, who was in the MLM industry turned into a successful Co-founder and CEO of a Forex Broker. Well folks for that you need to stay close and wait for the next article to know how exactly his life turned into this new direction.